Monday, February 29, 2016

Liked on YouTube: Phentermine Medical Weight Loss NYC (Ricky)

Phentermine Medical Weight Loss NYC (Ricky)
Phentermine Medical Weight Loss NYC – http://drvadimsurikov.com

When Ricky started the weight loss program he weighed 443 pounds. That was in 2009. By the end of 2011 Ricky weighted 177 kinds. Five years later Ricky weighs 162 pounds.

This is an interview with Ricky talking about his experience with the weight loss program, which combines Phentermine and Sensotherapy.

Patient: Ricky
Starting Weight: 443lbs (2009)
Final Weight: 177lbs (2011)
Current Weight: 162lbs (2016)

These are questions and summarized comments from a recent interview with Ricky, who followed this medical weight loss program for two years. The included the prescription drug Phentermine as part of the Sensotherapy Weight Loss System. Included in this brief is an edited video from that interview with Ricky.

Ricky’s current weight is 162 pounds. At his first appointment he weighed 443 pounds. It is important to note that Ricky followed the plan the doctor prescribed, which included a monthly appointment.

Q. What other things did you try before you started this program?

I tried weight loss pills and going to the gym. 20 minutes into my workout and I would be bored. I wanted something quick and over time I started to see that nothing effective is quick like that. I can’t just take a pill and then expect my weight to drop off. I have to stick with the program and help the program to work effectively.

Q. What made it possible for you to stick with this program?

The program was simple and very easy to follow. I did not have to stop for 30 minutes and do these very specific things. I did not have to take a book with me and read through it all the time. The program is so simple that anyone can do it.

I ate the same food as I always ate, I just didn’t eat as much of it. Because of the program I was not as hungry all of the time. I felt full all the time and I had an incredible amount of energy. So, I did not have to worry about eating all the time and fuel, because I did not need it.

The only problem at first was my energy level. The doctor gave me Sensotherapy, which helped me throughout the day.

Q. How have your thoughts about weight loss and food changed?

My answer to this question is actually kind of embarrassing, I guess.

I have been overweight and over eating for my entire life. I wish that someone would have sat me down and had a talk with me. I am sure if I would have listened though or not. I guess I was really just ready for a change.

When we go out to eat now, I see people with plates piled high with food. That used to be me. I would go to the pizza place up the road and I would be there for an hour and my plate would be mounded up with food every time. I go anywhere now to places like that and I don’t over eat. I just don’t crave all of that food all of the time now. The truth is, I really don’t even eat pizza anymore because I don’t even like it. The same thing now for fried chicken. I don’t even crave those kinds of foods now. Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, I don’t even crave these foods anymore. I love sweets. I still eat sweets. I like beer and I still drinks beer whenever I want, I just don’t eat the volume of food that I used eat. I eat smaller portions and some of the same things that I used to eat before.

Q. Did the program help you with specific types of food cravings?

I still go out to fast food restaurant snd eat things like burgers and fries. I now usually get a regular burger and small fires with a water, and I am full. It has been like that now for almost five years since doing this program.

Don’t get me wrong, you will get hungry on this plan. The important things is that this plan and the doctor helped me to change what I eat and my overall plan.

Q. What would you tell anyone that asked you about this weight loss program?

It is not like I just lost this weight a few months ago. It has been two or three years since I have even been back to see the doctor. I lost the weight and kept it off.

The program is great, the doctor is great but this is really a lifestyle change. To me this was not a diet, it was lifestyle change. I needed to do something. I was tired all the time and I had no energy. I felt good about myself. I have always been a happy person. When I moved, I moved slowly.

It has been three years now and I am living proof that this program works.

Weight Loss Clinic: Dr. Vadim Surikov
211 East 43rd Street Suite 1704
New York NY 10017
+1 347-599-9118

medical weight loss new york, phentermine new york, phentermine doctor new york, phentermine prescription new york
via YouTube http://youtu.be/dBk51sIH8j4


No comments:

Post a Comment